Part of the Patent Pending HELLFIRE Modular Brake System
The HELLFIRE Self Timing Brake system is not just another knockoff copy of existing self timing brakes. It was engineered from the ground up to be different, easier to install, and much more versatile. Read more on all of its advantages below:
– Extremely easy installation, brake WILL NOT turn as you torque the collar to lock. No more guessing where the brake ports will line up once you tighten it down!
– Simple round knurled nut that requires no tools to time the brake.
– Return to zero is excellent. This means removal of your brake and re-installation will not require a zero change.
– Suppressor mount adapters available HERE
– Simply torque the universal adapter onto your barrel with a 5/8? wrench, this piece never has to come off. Next, LEFT HAND thread the brake/collar assembly onto the adapter until it is almost snug. Now rotate the brake until it is level, push the brake into the adapter and you will feel it lock onto the taper. Now tighten the collar fully by hand, and you are done!
HELLFIRE Muzzle Brake
– Rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction. Independently tested side by side with the best brakes on the market. The HELLFIRE showed 52% recoil reduction on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle. This is ~4% more than the one of the most popular brakes on the market.
– Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.
– Face of brake has a dot to indicate the top for correct orientation, and a horizontal line to aid in leveling.
– Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel
– Brakes are available in Black Nitride finish or raw stainless
– Turned in one setup on state of the art Swiss style CNC lathe, to guarantee concentricity between muzzle threads and centerline of bore.
– 1? OD Brake, 1.1? OD collar