– Rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction.
– Unique port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.
– Made from 17-4PH Stainless Steel in the USA
– All turning operations on the brake are done in one operation on a Swiss style CNC for the utmost in concentricity between threads and bore
– You will not find a brake with better machine work on it, I guarantee it. No sandblasting to cover up tooling marks. 100% as they come off the machine.
– Ports are 3d chamfered on the mill. No sharp edges or hand deburring here.
– Available in 5/8-24 thread mount currently. Class 2B threads
– Professional installation required.
– 0.080? Thread counterbore to allow shouldering up on muzzle threads that have no thread relief
– 0.600? thread length. Beyond the threads is a 30 degree taper flowing into the port. Ive always hated the look of seeing threads going into the first baffle, and they get loaded up with carbon much easier.
– 1? OD
– Minimum shoulder diameter is 0.725?
– Port area should remain full 1? diameter for ultimate recoil reduction, however you can turn the port area down to 0.830? MINIMUM