Introducing the new line of Calvin Elite Triggers that are making strides in the trigger business, breaking crisp and clean while having the durability that has put Timney as a front runner is what brings this trigger to the top of its class. This new Calvin Elite is different than its predecessors, designed by senior engineer Calvin Motley of Timney, the Calvin Elite incorporates a pull weight as low as 8 ounces. The Calvin Elite series of Timney Triggers feature wear components that are made from A2 tool steel, heat-treated to Rockwell 58 and Teflon-nickel coatings. Sears are wire EDM cut and CNC machined using state-of-the-art robotics. The lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum housings are machined and anodized Timney Elite Gold color.
- Self-contained drop in trigger.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC Machined aluminum housing with Wire EDM cut, Heat treated Tool steel trigger and sears.
- Has a double sear design.
- Timney Golden Elite colored housing.
- Two position, trigger blocking side safety.
- Fully adjustable Sear Engagement, Over-travel, and pull weight from 8oz.-2.5lbs.
- Color: blue(black)
- Teflon nickel coated Sears to guarantee a lifetime of reliable service.
- Factory set at 8 oz.
- Manufacturer Product Number: 520-CE-LH
Why Timney? They have a life-time guarantee on their triggers.