The new APA Gen 2 Fat Bastard produces all of the effective results of the Gen1 Fat Bastard but does not require a gunsmith for installation.
The Gen2 Fat Bastard brake has both the ID and OD threaded, in order for the brake to lock on the barrel while locking on the jam nut holding it securely in place on the rifle barrel.
The Gen 2 Fat Bastard is one of the great inventions from Jered at APA and will prove to be one of the most successful brakes on the market.
- Manufacturer: American Precision Arms (APA)
- Muzzle Brake Type: Gen 2 Fat Bastard
- Thread Dimensions: 5/8" x 24 TPI or 3/4X24 TPI
- Recommended Muzzle Diameter: 0.850" or larger
- Material of Construction: 4140 Carbon Steel
- .338 cal and below
We recommend a barrel diameter of .850-1.0 inches for this brake. The diameter is 1.115" and cannot be turned down. Overall length is 3.3".